Swartland Winery - South Africa
'The Home of Bush Vine Wines'
Swartland Winery has a proud history dating back to 1948 and has been achieving international recognition for its wines for over 40 years.
The winery boasts a unique style of wine making, utilising the dry soil and bush vine growth of the Swartland region. The vineyards benefit from the constant cool breezes that blow off the Atlantic Ocean; effectively sustaining the many microclimates, while the proximity to mountain ranges adds its own dimension to the physical character of the fruit.
For more information on the winery and their products, please visit www.swwines.co.za
- Barone Montalto - Italy
- Bidoli Vini - Italy
- Bodegas Muriel - Spain
- Citrusdal Cellars - South Africa
- Henry's Drive - Australia
- Kingston Estate - Australia
- Marrenon - France
- MGM Mondo del Vino - Italy
- Mosaique Fairtrade Wines - Chile
- Mount Rozier - South Africa
- Piersanti - Italy
- Riebeek Cellars - South Africa
- Santa Helena - Chile
- Sister's Run - Australia
- Swartland Winery - South Africa
- The Grape Grinder - South Africa
- Trizanne Barnard - South Africa