Piersanti - Italy
Verdicchio Classico dei Castelli di Jesi DOC comes from the beautiful central Italian region of Le Marche, which nestles between the Apennines to the west and the Adriatic sea to the east.
Verdicchio is a white grape which has been grown in Le Marche for centuries and was traditionally recognised due to its green amphora-shaped bottle. It remains one of Italy’s best loved white wines.
The Piersanti Winery was founded in 1955 by Giovanni Piersanti and his children, Silveria and Carlo. Today Carlo’s sons, Giuliano and Ottavio, run the winery.
- Barone Montalto - Italy
- Bidoli Vini - Italy
- Bodegas Muriel - Spain
- Citrusdal Cellars - South Africa
- Henry's Drive - Australia
- Kingston Estate - Australia
- Marrenon - France
- MGM Mondo del Vino - Italy
- Mosaique Fairtrade Wines - Chile
- Mount Rozier - South Africa
- Piersanti - Italy
- Riebeek Cellars - South Africa
- Santa Helena - Chile
- Sister's Run - Australia
- Swartland Winery - South Africa
- The Grape Grinder - South Africa
- Trizanne Barnard - South Africa