Citrusdal Cellars - South Africa
If you put together a wish list for a new wine, chances are it would look very much like ours. Let’s start with the hand-picked grapes grown on bush vines in one of the world’s premier wine regions where the temperature is warm during the day and cold at night. Let’s add one of the world’s most respected winemakers – Charles Back – in charge of production. And let’s share the fruits of our labours with the local workers who do such a good job.
Citrusdal Cellars is a Fairtrade producer in South Africa’s Olifants River region. The Fairtrade premium is used for projects to benefit the workers and their community: housing, education, sport, the arts and child care.
So you get a delicious wine that’s terrific value for money, and the workers also benefit.
For more information on Citrusdal Cellars, please visit their website: www.citrusdalwines.co.za
To find out which other Fairtrade wines we produce, please go to our Fairtrade page.
- Barone Montalto - Italy
- Bidoli Vini - Italy
- Bodegas Muriel - Spain
- Citrusdal Cellars - South Africa
- Henry's Drive - Australia
- Kingston Estate - Australia
- Marrenon - France
- MGM Mondo del Vino - Italy
- Mosaique Fairtrade Wines - Chile
- Mount Rozier - South Africa
- Piersanti - Italy
- Riebeek Cellars - South Africa
- Santa Helena - Chile
- Sister's Run - Australia
- Swartland Winery - South Africa
- The Grape Grinder - South Africa
- Trizanne Barnard - South Africa