Sister's Run - Australia
“The truth is in the vineyard but the proof is in the glass” Elena Brooks Winemaker.
Sister’s Run is serious fun. Our talented young winemaker Elena wears steel cap work boots every day of course, but carries a pair of high heels in back of the ute, only for emergencies, like last minute invitations to accept trophies at gala wine show dinners and the like.
Returning from a ‘knees-up’ at midnight, mid vintage, she managed to kick off one high heel and slip back into a boot’ just as the cellar crew cried out, ‘Run Sister Run’; and exactly then our winemaker and label took flight!
The stiletto and boot are Sister’s Run; an independently owned and operated winery with a fierce commitment to making the best wines we can from family vineyards. We don’t take ourselves as seriously as we take our wines, but agree with Elena, all you need to remember is that the best wine is the wine you like.
We hope you enjoy this wine as much as we did making it. Cheers from all at Sister’s Run, Brad, Carl, Elena, Fiona, Peggy, Robyn, Zar and Madison the Dog.
- Barone Montalto - Italy
- Bidoli Vini - Italy
- Bodegas Muriel - Spain
- Citrusdal Cellars - South Africa
- Henry's Drive - Australia
- Kingston Estate - Australia
- Marrenon - France
- MGM Mondo del Vino - Italy
- Mosaique Fairtrade Wines - Chile
- Mount Rozier - South Africa
- Piersanti - Italy
- Riebeek Cellars - South Africa
- Santa Helena - Chile
- Sister's Run - Australia
- Swartland Winery - South Africa
- The Grape Grinder - South Africa
- Trizanne Barnard - South Africa